A team of researchers from the COVID States Project discussed the findings from their latest report on the association between vaccine misinformation and vaccine uncertainty and resistance.
The Kennedy School’s Marvin Kalb Professor of Global Communications Matthew Baum, one of the lead researchers on the project, moderated the discussion. Panelists included:
- Katherine Ognyanova, Rutgers University;
- David Lazer, Northeastern University;
- Jon Green, Northeastern University;
- Roy H. Perlis, Harvard Medical School;
- Mauricio Santillana, Harvard Medical School;
- John Della Volpe, Harvard University
The COVID States Project is a nationwide, 50-state survey of opinions related to the COVID-19 pandemic that has been in the field regularly since March, 2020. It is run by a multi-university collaboration including Harvard Kennedy School, Northeastern University, Rutgers University, Harvard Medical School, and Northwestern University.