The Kennedy School’s Marvin Kalb Professor of Global Communications Matthew Baum, one of the lead researchers on the project, moderated the discussion. Panelists included:
- Katherine Ognyanova, Rutgers University;
- David Lazer, Northeastern University;
- Jon Green, Northeastern University;
- Roy H. Perlis, Harvard Medical School;
- Mauricio Santillana, Harvard Medical School;
- John Della Volpe, Harvard University
The COVID States Project is a nationwide, 50-state survey of opinions related to the COVID-19 pandemic that has been in the field regularly since March, 2020. It is run by a multi-university collaboration including Harvard Kennedy School, Northeastern University, Rutgers University, Harvard Medical School, and Northwestern University.