The Behavioral Insights Group’s annual Career Expo will take place virtually this year, with over 20 employers, including the United Nations, Behavioral Insights Team, and BEworks, joining sessions to engage with students and alumni over Zoom.
- Behavioral Insights Team
- Beyond Conflict
- Center for Social Norms and Behavioral Dynamics
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Irrational Labs
- Morningstar, Inc.
- National Health Service (United Kingdom)
- Office of Evaluation Sciences (OES)
- Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation (OPRE)
- United Nations Development Program
- Vote Rev (formerly known as VoteTripling.org)
- World Bank Group
Want your CV included in the resume book we will send to the participating employers? RSVP by 11:59 PM ET on Sunday, March 1st.
9:00 -10:15 AM ET
Panel Session I and Q&A: Behavioral Insights for Public Good
10:30-11:45 AM ET
Panel Session II and Q&A: Behavioral Insight Careers in the Public & Private Sector
12:00 – 1:30 PM ET
1:45 – 3:00 PM ET
Professional Networking (Breakout rooms with employers)
Questions about BIG Career Expo?
Contact our BIG Program Director Maja Niksic at firstname.lastname@example.org