Data, Technology and Innovation in Government Seminar Series
Led by Nick Sinai, Walter Shorenstein Media & Democracy Fellow, former U.S. Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Topics will include smart cities, government digital services, privacy and data portability, data journalism, and more.
- Wednesdays, 4 p.m.-5:30 p.m., starting February 4
- Seminars are for students only (graduate and undergraduate), not-for-credit, and will be restricted to 40 attendees.
How Shifts in Race & Cultural Identity Influence Politics, Policy & Pop Culture
Led by Michele Norris, Joan Shorenstein Fellow, award-winning journalist and NPR host and special correspondent.
- Mondays, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m., starting February 23
- Topics will include race and elections, personal identity, and race in political parties, commerce and media.
- Study groups are for Harvard students only (graduate and undergraduate), not-for-credit, and will be restricted to 40 attendees.
Questions? Please contact Katie Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org