4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The future of news—and the erosion of trust in facts—has been much debated here at Harvard and beyond. Join President Faust to hear from experts who are approaching the issues from a range of perspectives.
- Gerard Baker, editor in chief of the Wall Street Journal
- Lolly Bowean, reporter for the Chicago Tribune
- Kathleen Kingsbury, managing editor for digital at the Boston Globe
- William Kristol, founder and editor at large of the Weekly Standard
- David Leonhardt, op-ed columnist for the New York Times
- Lydia Polgreen, editor in chief of the Huffington Post
- Brian Stelter, senior media correspondent for CNN
Admission is free. No tickets required. Harvard ID Only. Event entry is first-come, first-served at the door pending space availability. Doors open at 3:30 p.m. For more details about the event, which is co-sponsored by the Office of the President, the Nieman Foundation for Journalism, and the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy, click here.