Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 11:00a.m.-12:45p.m.
Facebook Live video stream
A Facebook Live presentation of the Shorenstein Center’s reports on the role of the media in the 2016 election and a panel discussion.
Watch the video on the Carnegie Corporation of New York’s Facebook page.
Panelists will include:
- Molly Ball, staff writer, The Atlantic
- Martin Baron, executive editor, The Washington Post
- Stephen Henderson, editorial page editor, the Detroit Free Press
- Arianna Huffington, founder, The Huffington Post
- Nicco Mele, director, Shorenstein Center on Media Politics and Public Policy
- Thomas Patterson, Bradlee Professor of Government and the Press at the Harvard Kennedy School
- Alberto Ibargüen, president, Knight Foundation (moderator)