Scott, Esther. Al Gore and the "Embellishment" Issue: Press Coverage of the Gore Presidential Campaign. 2003.
Scott, Esther. Crossing the Line: Don Imus and the Rutgers Women's Basketball Team. 2008.
Scott, Esther. The Story after the Story: The Los Angeles Times' Coverage of Arnold Schwarzenegger. 2005.
Scott, Esther. Reporting in the "Fog of War": The Story of Jessica Lynch. 2004.
- Steve Oney: The Philosopher King and the Creation of NPR. 2014
- Stefan Theil: The Media and Markets: How Systematic Misreporting Inflates Bubbles, Deepens Downturns and Distorts Economic Reality. 2014
- John Wihbey: The Challenges of Democratizing News and Information: Examining Data on Social Media, Viral Patterns and Digital Influence. 2014
- Jeffrey Hermes, John Wihbey, Reynol Junco and Osman Tolga Aricak: Who Gets a Press Pass? Media Credentialing Practices in the United States. 2014
- Michael Copps: A Letter to Journalists from a Former FCC Commissioner. 2014
- Lee Aitken: The Campaign Casino: Elections Have Become a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme, and the Press Is Missing the Story. 2014